We run a coach to most away matches in this country and occasionally to European matches. Coach travel is open to members with their own match ticket or non-members if there is spare capacity on the coach but non-members must agree to comply with Didsbury Blues Travel Code of Conduct (see below).
We can also request a limited number of match tickets for Didsbury Blues members however, demand for match tickets far outstrips the number of tickets we are allocated by City.
If you wish to apply for match ticket(s) and/or travel please read the information below very carefully.
YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR A MATCH TICKET IF YOU HAVE A SEASON CARD OR CITYZEN MEMBERSHIP AND ARE A FULLY SIGNED UP MEMBER OF DIDSBURY BLUES AND HAVE PAID ANY MEMBERSHIP FEES DUE FOR THIS SEASON.
City will notify us when they want us to request match tickets. We will then send out an email to all members with a deadline, travel details and instructions how to request match tickets and/or travel
Travel details will also be posted on this website. To request travel for away games please email
with the fixture in the subject line, the name of each person wishing to travel and a contact mobile number. You will receive a response confirming whether there are seats available on the coach or not. If there are seats available you will receive a booking reference, travel details and online payment instructions.
ONLINE PAYMENT IS THE ONLY OPTION, WE CANNOT ACCEPT PAYMENT ON THE COACH!
TICKET REQUEST POLICY
1. Tickets can only be requested for Seasoncard holders or Cityzen members who are current members of Didsbury Blues.
2. The deadline for ticket requests is usually around 6 weeks before the fixture.
3. We are unable to make any changes to our request after the deadline.
4. An email will be sent to current members as soon as the deadline is known.
5. Another email will be sent out when the outcome of our application is known. This is usually around the date the game goes on public sale.
6. If we do not receive all the tickets we ask for, and if the branch is running transport to that match, PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO INTEND TO TRAVEL ON THE OFFICIAL BRANCH TRIP.
7. The Didsbury Blues Loyalty Points scheme will then be used to determine who gets the tickets. You will be notified if unsuccessful in time to purchase your own tickets directly from the club if you qualify to do so.
8. If a member is allocated a ticket under our loyalty points scheme the ticket should be used by that member alone, or returned to the branch to be allocated to the next person on the loyalty list.
9. All tickets will be requested in your own name.
10. If you have requested a ticket through the branch you must not attempt to purchase a ticket directly from MCFC on the same supporter number. If you do this the branch will lose its right to the ticket and you may be prevented from to ordering tickets through us in future.
11. The price category of your ticket (senior, junior etc) is determined automatically by MCFC from your supporter number. The price charged to the branch is the price you pay and will not include any booking fee.
12. If you order a ticket you must pay for it even if you can no longer attend the game, unless we can sell it on to another member.
13. You cannot request further tickets if any monies are outstanding from previous games.
14. If a member is allocated a ticket under our loyalty points scheme it is expected that the ticket will be used by that member alone, or returned to the branch to be allocated to the next person on the loyalty list.
15. Payment for match tickets and travel can only be made online as we cannot accept any payment on the coach
Didsbury Blues Away Travel Code of Conduct
Passengers travelling with Didsbury Blues are expected to maintain a standard of conduct that is considerate and respectful to all other passengers, stewards, and coach drivers or other employees of the coach company.
Didsbury Blues expect everyone travelling on our coaches to act responsibly and:
• To comply with any reasonable request or instruction issued by a steward or driver.
• Be ready to board coaches at designated departure points in good time so coaches can depart at the stated time. Coaches cannot wait for latecomers as there will be other pick-up points to get to.
• At the end of a match get back to the coach as soon as possible. Coaches instructed to move on by police cannot wait for stragglers.
• When coaches stop for a break on the way to or from a match, get back to the coach by the time set by stewards.
• Not to be physically or verbally abusive or aggressive. Anyone considered to be acting in an abusive or aggressive manner may be asked to leave the coach and may well be banned or suspended from travelling with Didsbury Blues either permanently or for a specified time.
• Not to travel under the influence of excessive alcohol or illegal drugs. Drivers and Didsbury Blues stewards reserve the right to refuse entry on to a coach either at the start of a journey or at any time during a journey to and from a match if they consider the person to be under the influence of excessive alcohol or illegal drugs.
• Passengers are reminded that there may be children or young people travelling on the coach and must refrain from swearing or using bad language
• Passengers are expected to use common sense and assist wherever possible in keeping the coach clean and tidy. Rubbish bins and bin bags are provided on every trip and passengers are expected to use them to dispose of any refuse. If the rubbish bin nearest to you is full, bring it to the attention of a steward and the bin bag will be replaced.
Any passenger who is obviously carrying alcohol onto the coach will have it removed and placed in the coach’s luggage compartment and returned to them at the end of the return journey.
Fireworks, flares or other pyrotechnics are not allowed to be carried on the coach