To request match ticket(s) and/or travel for away games please email
with the fixture in the subject line, and for each person:
- full name
- 2017/8 Didsbury Blues Member No.
- MCFC supporter number
Clearly state if you require just tickets, or just travel, otherwise it will be assumed you require both. If booking travel please also include a contact telephone number
- Tickets can only be requested for Seasoncard holders or Cityzen members who are current members of Didsbury Blues.
- The deadline for ticket requests is usually around 6 weeks before the fixture.
- We are unable to make any changes to our request after the deadline.
- An email will be sent to current members as soon as the deadline is known. You do not need to wait for this email – requests for any fixture during the season can be made at any time.
- Another email will be sent out when the outcome of our application is known. This is usually around the date the game goes on public sale.
- If we do not receive all the tickets we ask for, and if the branch is running transport to that game, PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO INTEND TO TRAVEL ON THE OFFICIAL BRANCH TRIP.
- The Didsbury Blues Loyalty Points scheme will then be used to determine who gets the tickets. You will be notified if unsuccessful in time to purchase your own tickets directly from the club if you qualify to do so.
- If a member is allocated a ticket under our loyalty points scheme the ticket should be used by that member alone, or returned to the branch to be allocated to the next person on the loyalty list.
- All tickets will be requested in your own name and if successful you will receive the MCFC ticket points on your own card.
- If you have requested a ticket through the branch you must not attempt to purchase a ticket directly from MCFC on the same supporter number. If you do this the branch will lose its right to the ticket and you may be prevented from to ordering tickets through us in future.
- The price category of your ticket (senior, junior etc) is determined automatically by MCFC from your supporter number. The price charged to the branch is the price you pay and will not include any booking fee.
- If you order a ticket you must pay for it even if you can no longer attend the game, unless we can sell it on to another member.
- You can not request further tickets if any monies are outstanding from previous games.
- If a member is allocated a ticket under our loyalty points scheme it is expected that the ticket will be used by that member alone, or returned to the branch to be allocated to the next person on the loyalty list.
- Payment for match tickets and travel can be made on the day of the game if you are travelling on the branch trip. Otherwise arrangements should be made with Darren to collect and pay for the tickets