LOYALTY POINTS SCHEME
A benefit of being an Official Supporters Club is that we can request match tickets on behalf of our members for City away games. As City are quite good these days the matches are often oversubscribed and we receive a restricted allocation of tickets. Didsbury Blues operate our own branch loyalty points scheme to decide who gets these tickets (although those travelling on an official branch trip will get tickets ahead of those who travelling independently, regardless of how many loyalty points they have)
Our loyalty scheme has nothing to do with MCFC Ticket Points – it is designed to reward members who take an active part in the branch.
Points are awarded to members for the following activities:
- 4 Points are awarded for each away game travelled to and from with Didsbury Blues.
From 2014/5 these 4 points are also awarded to members who apply to travel with Didsbury Blues on an official branch trip but are unable to do so because they are not allocated a match ticket applied for through the branch.
- 3 Points are awarded for attending branch meetings
- 2 Points are awarded to committee members for attending committee meetings
- 1 Point is awarded for each home game travelled to and from with Didsbury Blues.
- Additional points can be awarded for attending social events
- Additional points can be earned by selling fund raising football scratch cards on behalf of the committee by non committee members
- The committee may award additional points for works carried out on their behalf that benefit Didsbury Blues and its members
- From 1st August 2012 points have been awarded to junior members
- Points are not awarded to non members
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Points are collected by signing the “points” book before travelling to home or away games, names must be printed clearly and nick names should not be used. Illegible names cannot be awarded points. For season 2014/5 we will be trialling an electronic method of recording names on matchday.
Points will be carried over from season to season but members who lapse their membership from year to year will lose their points and have to rejoin the scheme from zero.
Disputes will be considered only if submitted in writing to the committee and received within 1 month of the list publication. The committee’s decision on any dispute will be final.
The committee reserves the right to withdraw, amend or edit the rules without referring the matter to the branch