- DIDSBURY BLUES NEWS
- OSC MEETINGS
- MATCH DAY & TRAVEL
- MCFC AWAY MATCHES
- MCFC HOME MATCHES
- DIDSBURY FESTIVAL
- MCFC FORUMS
- LOYALTY POINTS
- PEOPLE WE HELP
LOYALTY POINTS SCHEME
The Committee of Didsbury Blues operates a loyalty points scheme for its members and from time to time this scheme is used to allocated tickets when events are oversubscribed.
Points are awarded to members for the following activities:
- 1 Point is awarded for each home game travelled to and from with Didsbury Blues.
- 4 Points are awarded for each away game travelled to and from with Didsbury Blues.
- 3 Points are awarded for attending branch meetings
- 2 Points are awarded for attending committee meetings
- Additional points can be awarded for attending social events
- Additional points can be earned by selling fund raising scratch cards on behalf of the committee by non committee members
- The committee may award additional points for works carried out on their behalf that benefit Didsbury Blues and its members
- From 1st August 2012 points will be awarded to junior members
Points are not awarded for:
- Over subscribed events
- Non members
Points are collected by signing the “points” book before travelling to home or away games, names must be printed clearly and nick names should not be used. Illegible names cannot be awarded points.
Points will be carried over from season to season but members who lapse their membership from year to year will lose their points and have to rejoin the scheme from zero.
Disputes will be considered only if submitted in writing to the committee and received within 1 month of the list publication. The committee’s decision on any dispute will be final.
The committee reserves the right to withdraw, amend or edit the rules without referring the matter to the branch.